Annual Business Meeting
The OHFAMA Annual Business Meeting took place Saturday, November 4, 2023 at the Columbus at the Embassy Suites - Columbus Airport.
The Annual Business Meeting provides all OHFAMA members with an opportunity to:
- Learn about issues impacting podiatry
- Shape the future of your association
- Network with colleagues from around the state
2023 Annual Business Meeting Presentations
- State Medical Board of Ohio Presentation
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine
- CAC-PIAC Annual Report
- APMA Executive Director's Report
- OHFAMA Executive Director's Report
2023 Annual Business Meeting Materials
The Annual Business Meeting notebook features a wealth of information for OHFAMA members, including:
- 2022-23 Financial Reports
- 2024-25 Proposed Budget
- Minutes of the 2022 Annual Business Meeting
- Membership Report
- APMA House of Delegates Report
- Terms of Office Report
- 2024 OHFAMA Calendar
View the complete, members-only report below.
All resolutions must be submitted to Mike Mathy, CAE, Executive Director (email@example.com) prior to September 4, 2023 per OHFAMA bylaws (60 days notice).
A financial impact form for each resolution must accompany the resolution.
Emergency resolutions may be considered by the membership at the Annual Business Meeting after the deadline has passed for resolutions, provided they meet ALL of the following criteria:
- The resolution is of an urgent matter and addresses an issue whose urgency has come to light after the submission deadline has passed.
- Clear evidence exists to support the argument that the urgency and information pertaining to the matter came to light after the deadline.
- Demonstrate that the association and /or professional may experience irreparable harm if the matter is not considered during the current session of the Annual Business Meeting.
- Complete supporting documentation is provided by the sponsor.
- Sufficient information is available and time provided for a financial analysis to be reviewed and completed.
- The resolution has been received no later than 24 hours before the close of the Annual Business Meeting.
- The Reference Committee has accepted the resolution as meeting the criteria for emergency status.
Resolutions that do not meet the above criteria shall be referred to a subsequent Annual Business Meeting.